Also looking for a copy of the Unsinkable Molly Brown. But if no one has it I will probably buy it. It is one of my most favorite musicals and again Matt has not seen it.Thanks!
-Holly
Also looking for a copy of the Unsinkable Molly Brown. But if no one has it I will probably buy it. It is one of my most favorite musicals and again Matt has not seen it.
4 comments:
I have two copies of the Music Man. One with Robert Preston and Shirley Jones and the other with Matthew Broderick and Kristin Chenoweth. I'm pretty sure you want the original, but the remake is pretty good. I don't have Unsinkable Molly Brown, unfortunately. Let me know.
Jared
I only have MM on VHS. I know, pathetic. You can use it if you want though.
That was Heather, btw.
JaRo, Hev-
Thanks! I am looking for the oldie version. Our VCR does not work, so I will have to borrow the DVD.
Thanks,
-Holly
Post a Comment