Monday, April 20, 2009
Blog Backgrounds
You will notice that the background is now 4-h sponsored, in honor of the Liddiards' on their achievement. I was thinking since Easter is over and May is approaching close that the background was no longer suitable. Also in May besides Memorial Day there isn't a specific theme that we put for our background. So I(Cheese) have decided that on months like May, June, August and September that we will honor each cousin or in this months case cousin family. There are many generic themes that we can use for the backgrounds. I am thinking that if you want to have your own themed background for a month leave a comment stating which theme you would like to see on the blog. Then I will do my best to find it and place in on during a non specific month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cheese-
You are truly the "Web Master". That is a great idea. I don't have any accomplishments so I think I will opt out of a dedicated page, but I am sure there are a lot of others we can think of.
Did you design this one yourself?
-Holly
No Holly sadly I did not do the designing. I wish I could say I did! I was looking into designing some sort of page though! Well if you ever think of something that I know you have accomplished just let me know and we will have Holly month!
Post a Comment