This is just going to be a real quick review because it comes out on Tuesday and I think you should take advantage of that and rent it. State of Play it a political suspense thriller that I have wanted to see for a little while but it had a short run in theaters and never got the chance. I do enjoy suspense movies and I'm not quite sure why cause I get to the point where I'm at the edge of my seat trying to figure out what will happen next. State of Play did exactly that. A crooked politician with a journalistic friend, who has a fellow journalist that is waiting for her big story with a murder entwined it all. There were so many pieces to this story that once they started to unravel I was afraid that they weren't going to be able to put them all back together without a "huh" moment at the end. The movie is very well put together and worth watching. Plus it was a very clean movie that didn't involve a lot unnecessary things. I give State of Play 4 stars, definitely watch this one.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
The Cheese Review
This is just going to be a real quick review because it comes out on Tuesday and I think you should take advantage of that and rent it. State of Play it a political suspense thriller that I have wanted to see for a little while but it had a short run in theaters and never got the chance. I do enjoy suspense movies and I'm not quite sure why cause I get to the point where I'm at the edge of my seat trying to figure out what will happen next. State of Play did exactly that. A crooked politician with a journalistic friend, who has a fellow journalist that is waiting for her big story with a murder entwined it all. There were so many pieces to this story that once they started to unravel I was afraid that they weren't going to be able to put them all back together without a "huh" moment at the end. The movie is very well put together and worth watching. Plus it was a very clean movie that didn't involve a lot unnecessary things. I give State of Play 4 stars, definitely watch this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So good!!!!!
Jared
I'm guessing you watched this too because of Rachel
~Cheese
Post a Comment