Friday, August 21, 2009

The Cheese Review


Okay, I am not Cheese doing the review. I'm Jared. I thought I would give my review of one of my favorite movies of the summer. The Time Traveler's Wife. Let's be honest with ourselves. The only reason I went to this movie is because I am madly in love with Rachel McAdams. I think she is a fantastic actress and is gorgeous as well. This is a film about a young man, Henry, played by Eric Bana, who has the ability, and burden of traveling through time. When he is an older man he meets a much younger version of his wife, Claire (Rachel McAdams). He explains to her that they will meet when she is older, but he won't know her, but she will definitely know him. We watch their love take off, but, unfortuantely, he is always being whisked away without any control. I don't want to give away too much of the plot because you just need to see it for yourself. There were some things about this movie that I thought were a little ridiculous, and unclear. My major beef was that Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams are two of the world's most gorgeous people, so why did they have a kid that was so ugly? Who knows. I give this movie 3.5 stars. It's definitely worth the watch.

No comments: