Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Transformers is more than meets the eye!

Cheese it right! Everyone should see this movie! There is too much to say, so I will just sum it up with this link...
http://www.the-earchives.com/scripts/download.asp?id=4463
-Holly




Holy cow that had to be the coolest movie that Ive seen this summer! It had everything from laughter to romance to sad moments and some extremely intense fighting scenes. Ive never really known too much about the transformers other than what Brendan and Carson have told me but you wouldn't have to know anything to understand what was going on. They did an awesome job of telling you who each of them were and why the Autobots and Decepticons were on planet earth. Plus it left it wide open for another movie! I really didn't think I would enjoy a movie about robots so much but it was awesome! I will definitely go see it again! My one complaint is why do people feel that it is needed to cheer when Optimus Prime does anything, yeah he is cool and all but there were people that were cheering because he turned around. Anyway EVERYBODY should see this movie. Oh FYI Heather it is rated PG-13 for the action violence, swearing couple scenes of sexual innuendo.

No comments: