We finally had the chance to see some movies! Here is the
Meagher Review...

Of all the penguin movies we have not seen, this is our favorite! It was very well done. Good script, casting, plot and amazing animation! The water in this move is so realistic, it is...well...believeable. It brings back some voices of Napoleon Dynamite fame...think Rex
Kwon Do. The baby penguins are adorable! This one is to cute to miss.

We are now well into June, and this could
possibly be the funniest movie of the year! They really did a great job with this one. It proves you don't have to be crude to make a funny movie. EA is a lot more mellow than its
prequel, Bruce Almighty. The only complaint is they really Hollywood-
ized the DC metro area and how life on
Capitol Hill works. Perhaps that is why we found it so funny!? It was
defiantly not reality-DC. You can take the entire
fam to see this one, and all will leave with smiles on their faces. I
recommend seeing Bruce Almighty before you go, but if you haven't seen BA you will still have a good time at EA.
1 comment:
I agree I loved Evan Almighty. I think it had a good message, and I laughed out loud in a lot of parts. One of my friends had a friend in this movie so we went to see if we could see her! I also loved seeing Andy from The Office in this, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! This is a must see movie!
Amanda;)
Post a Comment