Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It's Working!


Thank heavans this is working, and it's great to see people posting again! Damon Wow! That's all I have to say! You lead an entertaining life!


Just for you information if you didn't know.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix hits movie theatres on the 11th of July instead of the 13th! I will have a thorough review of the movie as soon as I see it as I will be attending a midnight showing once again at The District! Best movie theatre around!

AJ

2 comments:

Cousin said...

AJ-
What the heck is The District?
-Holly

Cousin said...

Holly,
The District is the new Megaplex 20 built by larry miller, its right off bangeter and 11400 south. It's Huge! It's a lot like Jordon Commons, but the theatres are better, you have more leg room, better sound and an amazing screen that covers the entire wall its on, there isn't a bad seat in the house cause you don't have to look at the guys head in front of you! When you come out we should do a cousin movie night there it would be awesome!
AJ