Friday, May 25, 2007

Pirates 3 Review!



Well, you had it coming and here it is! Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End, is an exciting and very entertaining conclusion to the 2nd film. I want everyone to count this and the 2nd film as one it makes more sense that way! I felt that this movie was a very dark pirates compared to the other two. I found myself very confused in parts not knowing who was trying to out pirate who, and the other half of the time I couldn't understand a single word Tia Dalma was saying, ( I can't wait for dvd captions) I'm not quite sure how I feel about the ending. I was amazed with the special effects they were amazing! I loved the wittiness of Capn Jack, and I think he is even crazier in this film, laughed my butt off though! Will Turner has to be the hottest pirate ever and Captain Barbosa was great! Elizabeth Swann kicks butt! And the appearance by Keith Richards was good too! They left it very open for another, and you need to stay through the credits! Although this isn't as good as the first film I felt that it tugged at your heart strings more and there was a lot of character development! All in all I give Pirates 2 Swashbuckling Swords up! Or 5 nine pieces of eight(you'll get that when you see the movie!)
Hope this helps!
Amanda

4 comments:

Cousin said...

I agree with AJ, in every way. I am going to have to see it again to make sure I did not miss anything. I think they kill more main characters than Harry Potter...

Cousin said...

Oh, sorry...that was my comment.
-Holly

Cousin said...

Holls,
Much better that second time through! Understood a lot more and I really enjoyed the movie more the second time!
AJ

The Meaghers said...

Yeah, I read on IMDB the other day that W and E get to be together forever after his 10 years of service. That makes for a much more happy ending. IMDB, like wikipedia is the source of all movie knowledge.
-Holly