Sunday, May 13, 2007

D Liddiard Family Update




Well here's an update on our family. Garrick did pretty well at the stockshow. He got third in his class with his pig and got like 15th overall in showmanship with his steer. Here's a couple of pictures from the show. There's nothing much new with me (Kaylee) just work and starting school tomorrow.

4 comments:

The Meaghers said...

Kaylee-
Thanks for posting the pictures. It is fun to see what is happening at the Stock Show.
Hope school is going well. You must be close to being done for the year.
:) -Holly

The Meaghers said...

Sorry...now that I read I see you are going to be starting Summer School. Fun! I really liked the Sumemr classes I took. They were a lot more laid back.

Cousin said...

Great job Gar! Thanks for keeping us posted Kaylee!
Heather

The Meaghers said...

Garrick got totally robbed! That is the best looking Pig ever! He should have been 1st place.