Wednesday, May 16, 2007

M Family Update







I am posting some pictures of a wedding we attended Saturday. The wedding was for a coworker of mine at the University Club in downtown DC. Sort of like going to the JSMB in downtown SLC.
The girls in the pics are:
Sally-(My good friend and office partner) Short hair
Nichole-(A&M Lobbyist in our office) Long Hair, pulled back
Irina- Bride
Matt - Handsome guy in the suit

2 comments:

Cousin said...

Holly-

Nice pics! What is Matt doing in that one of him? Thanks for sharing! It looks like it was a successful event. Did your dress come clean?

Heather

Cousin said...

Yes, the dress came clean, but all of the beads I sewed and glued on the dress fell off in the wash!? It is not sitting on the kitchen table with a mess of thread and beads. I can't get the needle through the beads, so I have to go buy a smaller one.
I don't know what Matt is doing!? He is trying to make a nice face I guess...that is what I told him to do.
-Holly