Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Cheese Review



First off I'm going to say that I'm still trying to decide which I like best 1 or 2. So already you know that I thought it was totally wicked. Transformers 2 introduced us to new Autobots and Decepticons, had all of the characters before(excluding the ones that died in the final battle from the first) and was full of suspense and action. I don't want to give a lot of the movie away so I'm going to say just see it, especially if you enjoyed the other. There is a little bit more swearing and Sam has a annoying perverted college roomate that was starting to get on my nerves. But other than that it was awesome. I especially enjoyed the battle scences in this one. They were more reallistic and intense. I will give Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 4.5 stars.

1 comment:

The Meaghers said...

I agree! The first 30 minutes of the movie are worthless. I don't know what Bay was thinking with some of the scenes!? And useless characters (Like the roommate.) Loved the end. Great action. Would totally see it again, but would show up late!
-Holly