Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Cheese Review




Besides Transformers of course this is the movie that I've been waiting for all summer. Not just because of the excitement of the summertime at the movies but The Proposal has been pushed back since November. Was it worth the wait you ask? YES!! Probably one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while. Margaret Tate is the evil boss women that nobody likes and Andrew Paxton is her assistant. Due to a expired VISA and denied paperwork they are sending her back to Canada and she will lose her management position and everything that she has worked for. In a desperate attempt to keep her job she tells them that she is marrying Andrew. Before the Immigration Services will believe them they must go through a question process about each other. So they have the weekend in Alaska with his family to get to know each other. All I can say is that you should go see this if you want a good laugh. I was looking and it's not one of the 40 Must Sees of 2009 and I'm not sure why. I'm giving it 4.5 stars cause there were some parts I was almost crying because I was laughing so hard. Besides Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock are great together and they are so funny.

No comments: