
So during the performance, Benton said, "Look at those Benton Paul t-shirts!" and pointed to Brendan's class. I just assumed that Mrs. Paul gave the class shirts. When it was over, we went up to see Brendan and Mrs. Paul. She said that a girl's Mom in Brendan's class made them for the whole class and Mrs. Paul. They are AWESOME! I so want one. Mrs. Paul told me that when she gave Brendan his shirt, she said, "Your Mom is going to want one of these!" She was so right. Mrs. Paul's is awesome because hers is pink. The rest are grey (fitting since Benton's album is titled 'Grey.') So nice for that Mom to do that. Brendan was really excited.

After the assembly, when the lunchroom had cleared out, they took a class picture on the steps.

I just had to get a pic with Brendan and the Paul's:
Then they went back to class. Benton came to their class and signed all of their shirts, and anything else they wanted signed. Brendan had made a origami guitar that he keeps at school and Benton signed that for him. So cool. I can't get over it! A really great day!!
That afternoon, Paul called me and told me he saw the coolest t-shirt he'd see on someone riding Trax. I told him that I saw the coolest t-shirt I'd ever seen today too! I told him Brendan's story and he thought that was awesome. Me too!
No comments:
Post a Comment