Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Cheese Review


Although it wasn't a Thursday night it was a midnight showing anyway, Terminator Salvation. Going in to this I will admit that I wanted to see it because I am a fan of Christian Bale. I remember watching the other Terminators when I was little but that was forever ago and I've only seen them once. So after the movie was over I had to ask Jordan some questions to clarify the plot but overall I understood what was going on. It takes place in 2018, "Judgement Day" has passed and their are few survivors compared to machines. John Connor, who is the supposed leader of overcoming the machines, is trying to take down the Skynet and make sure that Kyle Reese goes unharmed. I liked this a lot more than I thought I would cause I wasn't ever a big Terminator fan to begin with. There are some startling parts that I jumped at a lot but I started to anticipate it happening later on, so I stoped my girly movie jumping that I kept doing. Overall I give it 4 stars. Really action packed and had a good story line that was fairly easy to follow.

No comments: