
(Ok, So I am not Cheese. But it had such a nice ring to it...I thought I would use it!)
This movie is really cute! At first I thought it was going to be another Legally Blonde. You know the girl who has everything fall into place because she is pretty, fashionable and too much 'air in the hair'. It had great lesson about debt and how an addiction can cause you to loose everything. I loved this movie and will most likely get it on DVD when it comes out. Sort of reminded me of Prada...only money is the harsh boss on this one!
Enjoy!
1 comment:
I really think I should go global with the Cheese Review, I quite enjoy the way it sounds.
I really want to see this movie but I haven't gotten around to it yet, I'm glad to know that you enjoyed it Holly. It will make it easier to spend the money to see it knowing someone else liked it. ~Cheese
Post a Comment