Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Cheese Review



One down and 39 to go. On Friday I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You". This was one of the Top 40 Must See Movies and for good reason. It was so funny. I was a little hesitant going into it because it has some actors that aren't particularly my favorites, but I was well pleased. Based on the best selling book of the same name, it follows women who are each at a different place in their relationships. One who is married, one that has been in a long term relationship and has just found out her younger sister is getting married before her, one who looks for love but can't understand why she never gets that call back, one who is looking in all the wrong places and the last who falls for a married man. Each of these women end up being connected between jobs, friends, husbands and boyfriends. They take on what every women doesn't want to hear, that he just is not into you. Although there were a lot of really funny parts, there was also those moments where I wanted to reach through the screen then hit the people and ask what are they thinking!!! Overall I would recommend seeing it, for the male cousins I don't know how you would like it, I laughed but I don't know that it's the same humor. I would like to see it again.

No comments: