FINALLY! Everyone finished cause here I go! BEST HARRY POTTER EVER! Cried my eyes out though! I loved so much of this book it was a page turner from the beginning! I am still very upset about Fred I just can't and refuse to believe she killed him off! I think it's just a bad dream! And Dobby? WOW! At least Oliver Wood is safe though "sigh"! I think she answered all of our questions and I can't wait to see this in the theatre. Just for the fans they need to do like a 6 hour version to cover everything, because I believe it was all very important. I felt this was like 6 books all in one just jam packed with excting and devistating plot lines with several climaxes! All in all I give it 4 wands..I mean stars! HEHE! Amanda
Loved it! What more can I say? I was so deeply engrossed in this book, Ben gave me a bad time. It is a page turner from the beginning. Startling revelations that honestly blew me away. I loved that his family walks with him into the forest. That part was awesome. And Mrs. Weasley! She rocks! Loved the epilogue. Sad to see the end of the story, but it had to come. What an amazing series. Gotta love Harry! Heather
Congrats to the Liddiards' on becoming the 4-H Family of the Year!
Go See, Rent It or Skip It Movies
When In Rome 3 stars rent it Dear John 2 stars skip it Valentine's Day 3.5 stars see it Avatar 2 stars rent it Alice in Wonderland 4.5 stars see it She's Out Of My League 3 stars rent it Shutter Island 4 stars see it The Bounty Hunter 2.5 stars rent it Iron Man 2 4 stars see it Robin Hood 4 stars see it Shrek Forever After 2.5 stars rent it Prince of Persia: Sands of Time 3.5 stars see it Toy Story 3 5 stars see it Twilight Saga: Eclipse 3 stars rent it Grown Ups 1 star skip it Inception 5 stars see it Charlie St. Cloud 3.5 stars see it Easy A 3.5 stars see it The Town 4.5 stars see it Tangled 4.5 stars see it Pirates of The Caribbean:On Stranger Tides 2.5 stars rent it The Dilemma 2 stars skip it Thor 4.5 stars see it Green Lantern 3.5 stars see it Transformer: Dark Side of the Moon 3.5 stars Captain America: The First Avenger 4 stars see it The Muppets 3.5 stars see it Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows 4.5 stars see it
2 comments:
FINALLY! Everyone finished cause here I go! BEST HARRY POTTER EVER! Cried my eyes out though! I loved so much of this book it was a page turner from the beginning! I am still very upset about Fred I just can't and refuse to believe she killed him off! I think it's just a bad dream! And Dobby? WOW! At least Oliver Wood is safe though "sigh"! I think she answered all of our questions and I can't wait to see this in the theatre. Just for the fans they need to do like a 6 hour version to cover everything, because I believe it was all very important. I felt this was like 6 books all in one just jam packed with excting and devistating plot lines with several climaxes! All in all I give it 4 wands..I mean stars! HEHE!
Amanda
Loved it! What more can I say? I was so deeply engrossed in this book, Ben gave me a bad time. It is a page turner from the beginning. Startling revelations that honestly blew me away. I loved that his family walks with him into the forest. That part was awesome. And Mrs. Weasley! She rocks! Loved the epilogue. Sad to see the end of the story, but it had to come. What an amazing series. Gotta love Harry!
Heather
Post a Comment