Hey everyone!
If you like to read I have a sugestion for you all! It's called Twilight! It's a series of 4 books the third just released last week and they are SO good! It's about vampires and yes it's a love story, but it's so action packed. Yes vampires I laughed when people told me about it, and then I was given a dare to read it, and I love them! The first book is Twilight, the second is New Moon and the third is Eclipse! They are really good! The author is Stephenie Meyer and she is Mormon and graduated from BYU, so hopefully you might want to check these out!
-AJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She seems to be very popular. We saw a couple articles about her books in the Post or WS Journal. Then we saw another spot on TV about the books.
You should read them they are so good! I want to be a vampire now, and I have a huge crush on Edward!
Post a Comment