Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Simpsons


I really don't know how many of the cousins are interested in The Simpsons but if you do this is a must see. All of they hype is well worth it, I couldn't stop laughing. We join the Simpsons at the Duff Summer Concert series where Green Day is playing the Simpsons theme. Then because of the polution of the lake they are discinagrated with in it. That is where Lisa takes it upon herself to clean up the lake and it is what the movie revolves around. There was some really shocking things that happened that the t.v. show wouldn't ever allow but I still love this movie!!! I have seen it twice already and even my dad went and loved every minute of it! Conclusion~ BEST MOVIE EVER!


~Cheese

1 comment:

The Meaghers said...

I would have to silghtly disagree with Cheese. It isn't quite the "Best Movie Ever". Good, yes. Hilarious, yes. Entertaining, yes.
The movie holds no secrets. It is more like watching a long Simpson's eppisode. I would say hold off on seeing it in the theater and rent this one.
-Holly