On Friday I went to see Green Lantern. I heard so many bad reviews of this movie that I was nervous to go to. But it has Ryan Reynolds so I have to go. So here is what I thought. I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't Thor or Batman by any means but I liked it. I think that the hard thing with the Green Lantern itself is one of those extreme super powers that makes you the ultimate human so you know that he will never be defeated. That is unless fear gets in his way. I really enjoyed the backstory to explain the purpose of the lantern. It was short and sweet, and like I've mentioned before a short but good backstory is what makes the comic movies for me. I also enjoyed the humor that they had put in here and there. I'm still a little creeped out by Hector Hammond though. As Summer said..."Dude, there's something wrong with your face." Will I go see it again at the theater probably not but I say go see it! Especially if you enjoy the comic book movies.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
The Cheese Review
On Friday I went to see Green Lantern. I heard so many bad reviews of this movie that I was nervous to go to. But it has Ryan Reynolds so I have to go. So here is what I thought. I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't Thor or Batman by any means but I liked it. I think that the hard thing with the Green Lantern itself is one of those extreme super powers that makes you the ultimate human so you know that he will never be defeated. That is unless fear gets in his way. I really enjoyed the backstory to explain the purpose of the lantern. It was short and sweet, and like I've mentioned before a short but good backstory is what makes the comic movies for me. I also enjoyed the humor that they had put in here and there. I'm still a little creeped out by Hector Hammond though. As Summer said..."Dude, there's something wrong with your face." Will I go see it again at the theater probably not but I say go see it! Especially if you enjoy the comic book movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment