Yesterday I went to see The Bounty Hunter. I thought that this movie would just be a funny little movie to go watch and I wasn't really expecting much. That was a good idea then I wasn't disappointed. Milo and Nicole were once married and it didn't work out. But Milo is now a bounty hunter and Nicole has skipped out on bail and he needs to bring her in. Pretty simple concept, except they didn't make it simple. Nicole is a reporter who is trying to put the pieces together on a suicide that doesn't make sense. She uncovers some things that puts her in some hot water. So she now has Milo and another man after her. Then Milo has some people after him because of gambling debts. Then on top of all that there is Stewart, a guy that works with Nicole that believes he is the one for her. So he is following her too. There were some funny parts but not enough to recommend that you watch the movie. I think they just tried to put to much in the movie and it made for a jump around movie. The Bounty Hunter gets 2.5 stars. If you want to see it, wait til you can rent it so you're not out very much money.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
The Cheese Review
Yesterday I went to see The Bounty Hunter. I thought that this movie would just be a funny little movie to go watch and I wasn't really expecting much. That was a good idea then I wasn't disappointed. Milo and Nicole were once married and it didn't work out. But Milo is now a bounty hunter and Nicole has skipped out on bail and he needs to bring her in. Pretty simple concept, except they didn't make it simple. Nicole is a reporter who is trying to put the pieces together on a suicide that doesn't make sense. She uncovers some things that puts her in some hot water. So she now has Milo and another man after her. Then Milo has some people after him because of gambling debts. Then on top of all that there is Stewart, a guy that works with Nicole that believes he is the one for her. So he is following her too. There were some funny parts but not enough to recommend that you watch the movie. I think they just tried to put to much in the movie and it made for a jump around movie. The Bounty Hunter gets 2.5 stars. If you want to see it, wait til you can rent it so you're not out very much money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment