Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Cheese Review


All right I'm back, and it's with Alice in Wonderland! I've been waiting anxiously for this to come out, being that I love the story of Alice in Wonderland so much. (Ask my mom, she had to watch it 2 or 3 time daily when I was little.) Now for those of you that don't know this isn't a remake of the story we all know, it's a continuation. It's been years later and the Red Queen has taken over and the only way to end her reign is if the "real" Alice slays the Jaberwokey. Alice doesn't remember her first trip down the rabbit hole and believes that all of what is around her is just a dream. She finds that everyone is telling her what to do and she doesn't want it to be that way. She doesn't think that she is the Alice that they are looking for. I really enjoyed this movie other than one thing. Johnny Depp's dance at the end was a little awkward. Other than that it was amazing, the characters were spot on. It was if they weren't acting. Movies like that are hard to come by now days. Tim Burton is such an amazing visual director that some people would not really enjoy the movies he makes. But if you like Tim Burton than I say go! I'm going to give Alice in Wonderland 4.5 stars. So far the best movie of 2010 for me.

No comments: