I went to see The Princess and the Frog. I'm so excited that Disney has decided to go back to the format of the older Disney movies. It really makes for a good family flick. They have taken the simple story of The Frog Prince and have added a girl that from since she was young her father told her that you can have dreams. You just have to work hard for them, you can't just wish on a star and hope it all works out. Set it in New Orleans it shows the harder times of the people so that you can see why she had to work for what she wanted in her life. If you like watching the Disney Classics then you will like this. I'm giving The Princess and the Frog 4 stars.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
The Cheese Review
I went to see The Princess and the Frog. I'm so excited that Disney has decided to go back to the format of the older Disney movies. It really makes for a good family flick. They have taken the simple story of The Frog Prince and have added a girl that from since she was young her father told her that you can have dreams. You just have to work hard for them, you can't just wish on a star and hope it all works out. Set it in New Orleans it shows the harder times of the people so that you can see why she had to work for what she wanted in her life. If you like watching the Disney Classics then you will like this. I'm giving The Princess and the Frog 4 stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment