Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Movie

Okay the showtimes have been put up for the Payson theater on Thanksgiving. So here are the movies that are playing. If you could vote for 2 to help narrow the choices down. Each movie is linked with a description of what it is about. Also Christmas Carol is on in 3D on Thanksgiving so if you don't want to wear funky glasses, I would recommend not voting for that movie. I would like to get a count by November 23 so that I can collect money and pick up the tickets. Happy voting to all!
~Cheese

2 comments:

The Meaghers said...

This process has really gotten technical since I last attended CMN-Turkey Day.
Sigh...can I vote for non of them. Not really excited about any of the choices. Why can't Star Trek or Transformers be out for Thanksgiving!?
Wait...I see "The Blind Side" (Ha, I am so funny!) I vote for that one! Behind that is 2012 or Christmas Carol, but I think both will scare the kids!?

Cousin said...

I vote 2012 and the Blind Side.
Or we can borrow a projector from work and watch Star Trek or Transformers
AJ
P.s. I vote for a later showing. That way thanksgiving won't be rushed.