Monday, November 2, 2009

The Cheese Review


Wow long time not watching any new movies, I guess I've just lost my movie going oomph. But last night I watched The Taking of Pelham 123. It was ok, I'm glad I didn't watch it at the movie theater though. I liked the movie but there was just a little too much swearing, it got a little old after 20 minutes. Denzel Washington and John Travolta did a really good job but I was just a little disappointed with how much swearing there was, and I'm usually not one who complains about it that much so you know it was bad. I'm still giving this movie 2.5 stars because it was well put together and entertaining for the most part. I would only watch it though if you were dying to see it, otherwise just know that it was ok.

No comments: