Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Cheese Review


On Friday I saw another Top 40, Monsters vs Aliens. It was pretty funny. I love childrens movies that have inside jokes that you know the kids aren't going to get but are funny to us. And that aren't dirty jokes either. Susan is about to get married and gets hit my a metior and changes into a giant women with incredible strength. She doesn't like what she has become or that they have put her in a facility with other monsters. She comes to accept who she is and enrolls to help Earth defeat the aliens. I think little kids would enjoy it a little more cause there is a lot of silly funny things that happen. But it also entertaining for adults too. I give it 3.5 stars. Go see it, it's fun.

3 comments:

The Meaghers said...

Hmmm...We must have seen a different M v. A. (We only saw the 2D version). Sort of disappointed and wanted our $10 back. Must have been better in 3D.
-Holly

Cousin said...

I only saw it in 2D but didn't pay $10 either. I thought it was better than some of the other children movies that I have seen recently.

~Cheese

Cousin said...

We liked it!!(Heather, Ben and Boys!) We saw the 2D as well.