Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holly's Birthday

If Holly has to get older…might as well have a party!
Date: 12-23

Time: 6:00-8:45 p.m. (Any time you can come)

Place: Noah’s in Lindon
644 North 2000 West
East of I15 Exit 275

We are celebrating/mourning the official end of Holly’s youth with a ‘Rock Band’ Birthday Party. Join the family for some XXX birthday excitement!
(That is if we can get Holly out of bed that day!)

3 comments:

Cousin said...

Sounds like loads of fun! How did you find out about Noah's? It is brand new. We'll be there.
Heather

Cousin said...

I'll be late, and it will be.. wait for it..... Legend..ary
Amanda

The Meaghers said...

I am '5th Root of 53' ( or '2.21 to the 5th Power'). I will attend Rock Band Party function on behalf of XXX ('Cube Root of 30' or '3.11 to the 3rd Power'). Outpost: Precarious 627. End Transmission*.

*End Transmission is an exclusive trademark of SYOTR E'rthling. All rights reserved. No animals were harmed while making the above communique. Subsidiary of CheapSkate Productions and Oh, Crap, LTD. MMVIII.
-Von