~Cheese
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Christmas Concert
On Saturday Jared, Lacey, Jordan and myself went up to The Conference Center to watch the Mormon Tabernacle Choir along with Brian Stokes Mitchell and Edward Herrmann. I'm very glad that Jared worked on getting these tickets, it was a very good experience. There was something always going on and never a dull moment. Brian Stokes Mitchell, who was the reason for Jared getting the tickets, is a Broadway singer and also was a singing voice in The Prince of Egypt. He did a great job. Then Edward Herrmann, who you may know as the dad from Richie Rich or the dad/grandpa from Gilmore Girls, recited a couple Christmas stories. But I will have to say my favorite parts were watching the individuals in the choir and the faces they make while they sing, and the ballet dancers that performed during the last song. Watching the ballet dancers made me miss going to see Holly and Heather in their ballets, I always thought that they were so cool. Afterwards we did a quick walk through Temple Square and saw the lights. Thanks bro for getting the tickets it was fun!
~Cheese
~Cheese
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That sounds like a great time. Sorry I missed it. Glad you had fun.
Thanks for saying you liked to see the ballets...I miss them too! Good times!
-Holly
Post a Comment