Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cousins I'm a little sad. This blog was made so that we could all keep in touch and know what is going on with each other when we don't get to see each other. Lately I (cheese) have been the only one to post anything in quite awhile. Amanda happened to make the comment that I should just change it to my personal blog cause I'm the only one to put anything. Now I'm not saying that you have to post as much as I do, but it would be nice to hear a little more from you all. It's always nice to keep in touch.

9 comments:

The Meaghers said...

Yes...I too was having post guilt this morning. I should post more. Can't just rely on everyone to read the Meagher Blog.
Secondly...who changed the blog backgroud?? I love it!!! Looks so cute. And will you please tell me how to do it! I have been trying to figure out how to do it, but haven't been successful.
-Holly
ps: I vote for um...well...don't know. Wont be there...have fun anyhow!

Cousin said...

I Cheese was the background changer, in the upper left hand corner of the blog there is a link to find more templates. It gives you the instructions on what to do to place a new background.

The Meaghers said...

You are very trusting that I will be able to figure it out!?!
BTW...I post things...like wedding and camping pictures! You are not alone one the blog. :) I will post more after the CMN flick has been chosen, don't want to overshadow the business at hand...

Cousin said...

Thanks Holly I like hearing from others besides myself.
~Cheese

The Meaghers said...

President Monson was at the Jazz game the same night. Did you feel extra spritual?
-Holly

Cousin said...

I don't think she even knew she was to into Dan Evans from fox 13.

Cousin said...

that was AJ btw

Cousin said...

I did not know he was there, unless they put people on the jumbo tron I can't see who else is there besides the players themselves.
~Cheese

Cousin said...

I guess I should keep my extended family for whom I haven't seen in like 7 years informed about my ever going adventures... Love you kids.
Lacie