Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carrie Underwood

Last night Amanda, myself and my friend Pam went to the Little Big Town and Carrie Underwood concert. (Dwight & Brenda were there too, but not in the same place we were.) The tickets went on sale what seems like forever ago so by the time last night hit I was so excited. This is by far one of the best concerts I've been to. I had so much fun. We had pretty good seats and I got the chance to get some pretty good pictures and videos. If anyone has the chance to go see her I would recommend it. She is absolutely amazing, she is really beautiful and isn't afraid to have fun on stage. So here are some of the pics I got. ENJOY!!!




Here is Carrie singing Don't Forget to Remember Me. She had a lot of sparkly microphones.





YAY!! So excited!!!


This is Little Big Town, they were awesome and came down to the edge of the stage a lot.













This is a member of Little Big Town, I can't remember his name but he is very attractive and shortly after this picture, he grabbed my arm then held my hand. It was really cool.I decided I want this "C" I know it's for Carrie but hey Chelsey starts with "C" too.The end of the concert confetti shot everywhere, we were covered.



Amanda and her confetti.



2 comments:

The Meaghers said...

Thanks...I will now have "C" is for Cookie in my head all day. Hope the concert was worth mising Twilight opening night...sounds like it was!
-Holly

Cousin said...

No Twilight was the next night, I had midnight showing tickets at the Jordon Commons, it was good, and I thought Edward did a good job not like the book, but close. So I guess no complaints.
AJ