Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yes it is true!


So I was cruising IMDB and I thought what upcoming flicks is Orlando Bloom doing, and I stumbled on an article that Keira Knightly said about being done with Pirates. I read the date of the article and it was posted 2 days ago so I read further and then followed this link and this is what I got.
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hX_-B0HhUCJG6UuwKsee0O2ShbdA

I didn't believe till I read this. CAPTAIN JACK IS BACK!
THANKS
AJ

3 comments:

The Meaghers said...

I read a while back Keri Knightly didn't want to play Miss. Swan ever again. That was really a dumb move on her part!? That movie and roll are a gold mine, she is really dumb if she does not agree to play her again. But then again, we won't have to watch her play a drouned rat for three hours!?
-Holly

Cousin said...

I know, I did read in an article that there weren't going to add her and orly's caracters their story is done but oh man I am so excited!
AJ

Cousin said...

That is awesome!! Can't wait for #4. He will make an terrifc mad hatter too.
Heather