
OK so I didn't originally want to see this movie but Summer told me that it was good so I trusted her. I definitely liked it better than the first Hellboy and it I will agree with Summer it is good. So basically when Hellboy was little his "dad" told him a story of the Golden Army and that there was a truths that they would not be used against human kind because the army would destroy them. The only way the army can ever be controlled again is by having all pieces of the crown which one was given to the humans and two were kept by the king. Many years down the road the Prince is trying to bring the pieces together so he can wake the army and destroy the humans. Hellboy is very action packed and there are funny parts as well. I'm giving it a 3 out of 5. Thursday is the midnight showing of The Dark Knight......I"M SO EXCITED!!!!!
oh and here is a side note on the Payson theater...they no longer have Cold Stone Ice Cream :,(
I'm sad.
1 comment:
Cheese-
Thank you for all of your movie reviews! I really enjoy reading them.
Didn't know Summer was an HB fan??
We are also excited for the DK. I heard Michael Kane said it was one of the best movies he has ever seen.
:) -Holly
Post a Comment