Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight


There are not words that describe how amazing and awesome this movie is!!! I want to go see it again just so I can pick up on more. It's action, comedy and some sad parts too. Heath Ledger has given the Joker a whirlwind of crazy and creepy but it shouldn't be any other way, he was easily the part that you couldn't wait to see more of. I'm not going to tell you anything about the premise because you NEED to see it for yourself. It is long pushing almost 3 hours but it is well worth it. Thanks Batman for living up to the potential we all knew you could.

1 comment:

Cousin said...

Sorry, Chelsey and Summer, but I don't agree. I really, really love Christain Bale (he looks fabulous) but this movie was way too over the top for me. It is so violent and I really hate violence. I don't like feeling stressed for an entire movie, and I was stressed the whole time. I don't like terrorism and this has loads. I agree that Heath did an amazing job as the Joker. So much so, that I hated the Joker beyond what words can describe. I hate chaos and he is all about chaos. They should have cast another girl for the leading role. She is just not the type I would picture Batman and a high-profile public official seeking. And when Bruce changes his voice when he is Batman, it really bugs me. It has some cool parts, like the Batmobile part, but it was just not my kind of movie. (I loved the ballerina's hair-do at the dinner they went to). I'm sure I'm in the monority on this one, but Iron Man was better.
Heather