Monday, May 19, 2008

What Happens In Vegas


Ok so about a week ago I went and saw What Happens in Vegas. Although it was free to see I really liked it. I'm not a big fan of Cameron Diaz but she was really good in this movie, she works really well with Ashton. It was really predictable but it was a lot better than the previews made it look. If you don't know what it is about basically Cameron and Ashton both end up in Vegas, start to party getting very drunk then wake up the next morning and are married. They decide to end it because it was a mistake but then with Cameron's quarter Ashton wins 3 million dollars. By the judges orders they are forced to 6 months hard marriage, to be able to split the money. I laughed quite a bit and really enjoyed my time at the theater. I give this a 3 out of 5, I will probably watch it again, but not until it comes out on video. Join me later in the week for Indiana Jones, I'm currently watching the first movies because I've never seen them. I'm going to the midnight showing so I need to know whats going on before I go see the new one. I really hope that it will be better than the first ones. I've seen the Raiders of the Lost Ark and Temple of Doom so far and honestly just laugh a lot at the dialouge, it's so FUNNY!

No comments: