Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jared's Graduation

Yes, it's true. After six years, I have finally graduated from college. On the 3 of May, 2008 at Utah State University's Dee Glenn Smith Spectrum, I recieved my Bachelor's of Fine Arts in Theatre Performance. I want to thank you all for your constant support in this endeavor. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the support of my great family. Here are some pictures of the event.

Me entering the Spectrum

Colin Johnson, Dept. Head, giving me my diploma cover

Grandma Marilyn, me, and Valerie

Grandma and Grandpa with me

What's next, you might ask. I have no idea. I am working one more summer for the Lyric Theatre, and then after that, I really want to travel. I think I might go to New York and then San Francisco to visit Grandma Marilyn. In January, I will go to New York again and audition for Graduate Schools. It will be nice to take a year off and relax.

Jared

No comments: