Alright after everyone around me went to see Pirates and told me that I needed to go see it, I finally did. Here is my review. First, I am very impressed that with very few of the original cast members that the story still was a continuation and not just a whole new set of movies. As we all know Jack is in search for the Fountain of Youth but everything is always in Pirates spirit and he has nothing planned out.....or so you think. Now I don't know if it's because they didn't put as much effort in or if I just know how Captain Jack is. But I predicted a lot of the outcomes of his schemes. Now I still really enjoyed it, mermaids, Black Beard and the return of the favorites. I'm giving this one 2.5 stars because I felt some of the fighting scenes went on a little too long and well let's face it. The first is my favorite and always will be. I would say go see it if you enjoy the Pirates movies, other than that maybe wait til it comes out and just rent it.
Friday, May 27, 2011
The Cheese Review
Alright after everyone around me went to see Pirates and told me that I needed to go see it, I finally did. Here is my review. First, I am very impressed that with very few of the original cast members that the story still was a continuation and not just a whole new set of movies. As we all know Jack is in search for the Fountain of Youth but everything is always in Pirates spirit and he has nothing planned out.....or so you think. Now I don't know if it's because they didn't put as much effort in or if I just know how Captain Jack is. But I predicted a lot of the outcomes of his schemes. Now I still really enjoyed it, mermaids, Black Beard and the return of the favorites. I'm giving this one 2.5 stars because I felt some of the fighting scenes went on a little too long and well let's face it. The first is my favorite and always will be. I would say go see it if you enjoy the Pirates movies, other than that maybe wait til it comes out and just rent it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment