Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Cheese Review


Well it's been awhile since I've been to a movie. Mostly because the selection has been very lousy. With Summer Movie Season approaching Iron Man 2 was a great way to kick it off. I hope that this becomes a omen of great summer movies.
Iron Man 2 starts right off from where it was left. I love the performance that RDJ gives to the role of Tony Stark/Iron Man. Sometimes I forget that I'm watching a movie. I did miss Terrance Howard as Rhodes but Don Cheadle did a good job, and Mickey Rourke as Whiplash did very well. Some of the fighting scenes were a little anti climatic and it left me wanting more. I did like that the formation of The Avengers were more present. I didn't like the this movie as well as the first but I still really enjoyed it. Remember to stay after the credits because you will see what S.H.I.E.L.D has found. I'll give Iron Man 2, 4 out of 5 stars. Go see this one!

No comments: