This week I will be reviewing When In Rome. It was your standard chick flick, but I still thought it was cute. Beth is a girl that loves her job and the men in her life hurt her so she just doesn't open herself up to get hurt anymore. Then her little sister says that she is going to get married to a Roman man that she met on a airplane. While in Rome at the wedding Beth and the best man hit it off. But then the miscommunications unravel and it brings her to the The Fountain of Love, where people throw in coins to wish for love. Beth decides that she is going to save them from wasting their lives and takes some coins out. Which leads to these men falling for her, and she doesn't realize what happening until her sister tells her that she needs to put the coins back to get rid of them. I liked When In Rome and I will probably end up owning one day. I wouldn't rush out to see it, but if you want to I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'm giving it 3 stars.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
The Cheese Review
This week I will be reviewing When In Rome. It was your standard chick flick, but I still thought it was cute. Beth is a girl that loves her job and the men in her life hurt her so she just doesn't open herself up to get hurt anymore. Then her little sister says that she is going to get married to a Roman man that she met on a airplane. While in Rome at the wedding Beth and the best man hit it off. But then the miscommunications unravel and it brings her to the The Fountain of Love, where people throw in coins to wish for love. Beth decides that she is going to save them from wasting their lives and takes some coins out. Which leads to these men falling for her, and she doesn't realize what happening until her sister tells her that she needs to put the coins back to get rid of them. I liked When In Rome and I will probably end up owning one day. I wouldn't rush out to see it, but if you want to I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'm giving it 3 stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment