Okay my goal this year is to try and get my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving! I know it probably won't happen but doesn't mean I won't try. So in that case here is the 2009 list for the cousins shopping
2009
Marlece.....Jordan
Holly.....Damon
Carson....Garrick
Summer.....Amanda
Amanda.....Brendan
Jordan.....Marlece
Jared.....Kaylee
Chelsey.....Holly
Damon.....Summer
Kaylee.....Carson
Garrick.....Jared
Brendan....Chelsey
But as you all know we will be having a new cousin joining us before Christmas time. I talked to Holly and Summer, and little baby Young will just be included with her mom but we need to include baby Bakker into the mix. So I was curious as to how we should do that. Just re draw or add in somehow. Well HAPPY SHOPPING TO ALL!
~Cheese
2 comments:
Cheese-
Thanks for putting that together. I knew I was forgetting something this month.
OK...um have to move Marlece from a Bakker name. The Bakkers have had her for 3 years or something like that. Also...don't we need to add Lacie in? Baby Glades Bakker can just go wherever in the shuffle. The list gets reshuffled every year, so it is never set in stone. :)
I don't know about Lacie I can ask her if she wants to give it another chance. Then I'll get back and let you know!
~Cheese
Post a Comment