
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE
AJ here and since I have a sister that doesn't like The Potter series here you go!
LOVED IT! The highly anticipated Potter movie was not a disappointment, I was a little worried going into it with all the buzz best potter yet and so I did not want to be disappointed. My best friend is not a Potter fan and went to spend time with her family and wasn't looking forward to watching it, but after the movie was over she is now anticipating reading the books. Action packed, hilarious and heartfelt. For me any movie that has all those things is a great movie. All you people who have read the books, they did a really good job of taking hold of the important things and getting rid of the riff raff that you don't need. 5 Stars. Go See it. I dethroned Star Trek as the best movie of 2009 for this! Potter Reigns. I don't want to give a synopsis cause we all know the story.
3 comments:
Blasted wizard kids taking down Star Trek!? What is up with that? Ok, Ok, guess I will have to see the movie sometime soon. Cheese, I hope you have a movie watcher card!
Holly that would be the best idea ever! Having a frequent movie watcher card. Payson does similar things with points but they don't get a lot of movies there as of late so I haven't been going there. But I did earn enough for a free movie.
~Cheese
We love our movie watcher card! It is really a great way to justify going to all of the movies!
Post a Comment