Natalie Hill, who played Cha-Cha in Grease is from Orem
Drew Lachey after Spamalot
Brooklyn Bridge from the Empire State Building
Taylor Hicks after Grease
Me at Wicked
Bethesda Fountain in Central Park
Me with Lucy
Hustle and Bustle of Times Square

At Gypsy (Patti LuPone's performance and this show was the greatest thing I've ever seen before)
I just thought I'd put some photos that I took in New York. This was an amazing experience! I finally made it to Broadway...well, sort of. When I got off the subway in Times Square and saw all the marquees of the shows, I got a little emotional. I did lots of fun things like going to the top of the Empire State Building, Madame Tousseaud's Wax Museum, Central Park, Macy's, but mostly Broadway. I saw seven shows: The Little Mermaid, Gypsy, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Spamalot, and Grease. It was all so much fun! I'm definately going back someday.
1 comment:
Jared-
I love the one with you and Lucy. Her face reminds me of days I have had with all that greasy makeup and bad mascara.
Oh, if you would like the blog address of the girl from Orem who stared in the show let me know...
-Holly
Post a Comment