
Last night I went and saw Vantage Point, with Dennis Quaid and Matthew Fox. I really wanted to see this movie because from the preview it actually looked pretty good and I love Mr. Quaid. This movie was pretty good but there were definatly parts we could have left out or shortened. It wasn't anything crude or distasteful, it was just pure annoyance after awhile. Vantage Point is about the POTUS (president of the united states) being shot at a gathering and seeing the different points of view people, and how what each of them saw or did prior relates to the shooting. My biggest complaint is that EVERYtime they were going to show another side they did a rewind, so basically everything you just saw condensed and sped up. Okay the first couple of times it was fine but when they are rewinding at least 5 or 6 times, I felt like saying c'mon we get the point, just go back and start the next one we will understand. My second complaint isn't a very important one but I just wanted to know what happened to the lady reporting the news, it just never showed it, I was sad. Besides that it was very well done and entertaining but don't pay full price, go to the matinee or dollar showing.
No comments:
Post a Comment